Monday, December 1, 2008

A new season!

The Holidays are officially upon us! I've been working hard to come up with a few new activities for the kids to do on the computer. I've discovered some fun kid pix activities. A colleague of mine did a Christmas activity in Neighborhood Maps, so I decided to try to create one of my own. (After all, the best way to learn a program is to try to create something new in that program.) I've also begun looking through the resources from our training meetings to try and come up with new ideas for projects with digital cameras. We'll have plenty to do in the lab this holiday season! I, for one, am looking forward to it! If you have any ideas to share, please send them my way!

Wordle - Word Art

Wordle - Word Art
Create your own! Find the link for Wordle under For Fun!

Followers